Homes-Malta, Real Estate in Malta

Agent Collections

Msida Rental Investments October 2016

Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:72907  Add to Query
Price : €180,000
Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69655  Add to Query
Price : €180,000
Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69651  Add to Query
Price : €168,000
 
Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69647  Add to Query
Price : €168,000
Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69646  Add to Query
Price : €185,000
Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69649  Add to Query
Price : €168,000
 
Ask a Question ?
Name & Surname:  (Required)
Email Address:  (Required)
Tel:
 
Best time to contact me:
 
Remarks:
 
Send Email

A new development made up of 28 Residential units spread across 4 Blocks in a great area of Msida. This development features 3 Bedroom Apartments and Maisonettes that are ideal for purchase as a rental investment.

Each unit yields a minimum of a 5% Return on Investment per year and measures over 135sqm, ranging up to 155sqm.

The project is currently awaiting permit approval from Planning Authority and block completion is estimated for June 2018.

Promise of Sale (Konvenju) will be subject to permits being granted and payment terms are 10% deposit on Konvenju with the remaining 90% to be paid on final deed.

Penthouses are not for sale as yet and will be released at the developers discretion.

Plans are available upon request. Kindly contact me personally on 79005100 or sean@remaxcentralmalta.com or fill out the contact form on this webpage.





Sean Busuttil Cordina

Phone
79005100
 Home / Search 



 

Msida Rental Investments October 2016

Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69644  Add to Query
Price : €185,000
Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69642  Add to Query
Price : €185,000
Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69641  Add to Query
Price : €185,000
 
Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69640  Add to Query
Price : €185,000
Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69639  Add to Query
Price : €185,000
Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69638  Add to Query
Price : €190,000
 
Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69637  Add to Query
Price : €190,000
Apartment For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69636  Add to Query
Price : €190,000
Maisonette For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69675  Add to Query
Price : €165,000
 
Maisonette For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69674  Add to Query
Price : €185,000
Maisonette For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69673  Add to Query
Price : €195,000
Maisonette For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69672  Add to Query
Price : €195,000
 
Maisonette For Sale In Msida
Ref No:69671  Add to Query
Price : €195,000

Agent Collections


www.homes-malta.com is powered by RE/MAX Central (remax@remaxcentralmalta.com)
Google+